Punchlines specializes in printing cheques for many Banks in Kenya and across East Africa. We have developed cheque security features in both design and materials.
We are an accredited member of the Kenya Bankers Association (KBA).Our cheque printing and delivery solutions incorporate industry-leading technologies and techniques to safeguard your cheques against fraudsters attempting to duplicate, alter, or counterfeit cheques.
Punchlines provides the ideal platform for all your cheque printing requirements. We can print any size or format of cheque in any number of colors and offer a wide variety of overt and covert security features (many over and above the requirements of C&CCC), including bespoke security background designs, watermarked CBS1 cheque paper, anti-photocopy features, thermochromatic inks and holograms.
We produce continuous cheques and cut sheet-cheques in any of the following formats.
- Continuous Cheques
- Cheque with Remittances of different sizes
- A4,3 to view cheques
- System Cheques
- Cheque Books
Our security features:-
- Security Inks
- Thermochomic Inks -Heat senstitive inks that dissapear ,or change colour when exposed to temparatures above their set levels
- Optically Variable Inks - these inks change instantly from one clour to another depending on the angle is viewed n the document
- Fluorescent Inks - These inks floresence brightly when excited by UV lights
- Photochromic Inks - These inks change colour when they are illuminated with eitheru ltraviolet or natural daylight.
- Metameric Inks - Consists of two simillary coloured inks that are almost indistinguishable in normal light but dissapers while othe darkens whn a filter is placed over.
- Coin Reactive Inks - These are white base inks designed to appear 'Invisible' on white papers.
- The ink is excited by an infra Red light source to emit fluorescence in the visible spectrum.
- fire & Ice- Highly secure ink that invisible in normal lighting and fluoresces blue in long-wave UV light
- Tri-Fluorescent - These are invisble inks that flioresce three diffrent coluors in diffrent frequency light.
- Solvent Sensitive Inks - these are Inks formulated to show strong reactions to organic solvents.
- Combifuge Inks
- Aquaset Inks - These Inks has strong reactions to wide range of solvents
- APV inks -
- papermark ink - Used to stimulate a wattermark effect on document
- flourescent Numbering Inks - hese invisible inks are effective for using as an unobservable correlation of an apparent serial number
- Penetrating Numbering inks -These inks enables security to be addednby suitable modification of numbering Ink.
- Erasable Inks - these inks are formulated such way that the print will be removed when subjected to mechanical abrasion
- Aquafuge Inks -These are water based inks that offer a degree of security against falsification or unauthorised amendment to documents
- Tamper evident inks: - Invisible UV ink, Aqua ink, APV, Solvent ink, thermochromatic inks
- Security paper
- personalized single or multi- tone water marked paper
- paper with visible fibers
- paper with invisible fibers
- paper with both visible & Invisible fibers
- chemical reactive papers
- Foils and Holograms
- Presure, heat & adhesive sensitive process
- Secure background designs- micro-texts, anti-copy features, guilloche patterns, Real Text
- 2D/3D - a laser generated holographic image that has depth and parallax. It uses two dimensional artwork to build a three dimensional picture.
- 3D - is a laser generated image that depicts an object in 3D. It can be computer generated or created using a micro-model.
- Dot Matrix - generally flat, rather than three dimensional, but highly kinetic holographic image. It can be high resolution and is ideal for containing optical forensic features such as micro text.
- Filmed Stereogram - a 3D moving image created from a filmed subject. Ideal for high security work and can also be computer generated.
- Combination Images - As the name suggests, a combination of some of the above single technologies in order to create an image with increased security.
- Security numbering
- MICR line encoding numbering
- Impact numbering
- Multi-part Crash numbering.
- Consecutive / sequential numbering
- Pentrating numbering using specialisesed ink
- Flourescent Numbering
- Bleed through
Punchlines offers a host of dividend cheque printing solutions, ranging in:-
- Diffrent sizes e.g (3',4' 6' with remittance advice or notice, 8' ,12'with remittance advice or notice, or as per the customer requirements),
full color corporate logo,
- Individual dividend cheque personalization
- Continuous form
- Sheet form
- Cheque Book form
Applications include :-Dividend Warrant, Dividend notice